Systems and Internal Control
Your systems and internal control requirements will be in good hands as we help you manage these professionally.
We help ensure that your business processes are fraud and malpractice-proof enabling both employees and management adhere to best practices and acceptable standards of operation. The internal control components of your business are evaluated during the planning phase of an independent financial statement audit.
Why should you trust us with this?
You wouldn’t want your business operating without proper systems and internal control. We can do the following:
- Draw up a professional management integrity document for you.
- Help you ensure the hiring and retention of competent personnel.
- Implement segregation of duties to reduce fraudulent practices.
- Oversee the proper and adequate record-keeping systems you need.
- Give your business the advise required for proper asset safeguarding.